Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
These two comments/screenshots from J really concern me. I know she’s been struggling lately and she commented this an hour or so ago in Snel’s live.

ETA: another recent comment 😬

Attachments

• IMG_1027.jpeg
    IMG_1027.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1042.jpeg
    IMG_1042.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
And miss red is a dirty pervert wanting to see angies Fanny on the downlow. Oh Iv just went in and she's said she's lost two friends due to hate campaigns. Dunno maybe pick better pals 😭
I don’t mind Miss Red but Clappergate was a big nono, for sure βœ‹πŸΌ Angela cycles friends like staff in a fast food joint, just a constant moving line.

Reactions: KK the walking STI
I don’t mind Miss Red but Clappergate was a big nono, for sure βœ‹πŸΌ Angela cycles friends like staff in a fast food joint, just a constant moving line.
I must say Iv never been in her lives much but I get annoyed when people act like she owns the fyp. The clapper stuff was weird as do. Angie is the common denominator how can everyone she's ever came across be a snake and a bully. What accounts been banned?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I must say Iv never been in her lives much but I get annoyed when people act like she owns the fyp. The clapper stuff was weird as do. Angie is the common denominator how can everyone she's ever came across be a snake and a bully. What accounts been banned?
I know what you mean about the fyp, ironically Tyrone started it all really, with GoggleTok πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She IS the common denominator! If everyone around you is the asshole, maybe you’re the asshole 🀣 It was the delusive_angie10 account banned, the new one is delusive_angie πŸ‘πŸΌ

I saw Angela say it herself, she was joking merely to stop people asking questions. I think it’s about the police case someone mentioned earlier in this thread πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Hmm, I don't thinkso. She thinks she's above the police so she would still talk even if she had a warning etc. She's said Torians went to the police about her and she's still talking πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.