Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Oki I want put something straight here not once did Mabel call angie a pedlo I was in that live that night n Mabel called her a nonce ENABLER angie tried say that people in Mabel's lives was calling her a nonce n that was bs thats when Angie said just be careful u might burst ur tumour.. Mabel had shown that video so many times to Angie n other people it was Angie that started calling Mabel PEDLO n coming from a family of pedlos Angie is a liar about that situation

Last edited:

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
keep it up feckers so i can read later (y) my daughter coming up and taking me out for a late lunch .Angie take heed your poor mother is 83 and you should be taking her out or least a bunch of flowers but instead sit on live spouting poison using your deceased father as a defence for your bad behaviour . shame on you Angie :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
keep it up feckers so i can read later (y) my daughter coming up and taking me out for a late lunch .Angie take heed your poor mother is 83 and you should be taking her out or least a bunch of flowers but instead sit on live spouting poison using your deceased father as a defence for your bad behaviour . shame on you Angie :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don’t think Sheila is 83

Reactions: BattyBat
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Happy Mother’s Exposé Day 💐
IMG_2704.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.