Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Look into her story more, it’s heartbreaking. I can’t snark on her, my heart couldn’t do it.
I have agree with Mrs Doubtfire leave mabel alone bcos her story is heartbreaking n ppl need stop being cruel . Her story wasnt her fault n didnt deserve any of what happened n is happening to her. Where as Angie brought everything upon herself n deserves any backlash coming her way

The truth teller

Feb 28, 2024
Thing is max is exactly the same shes a control freak too her n zia are 2 peas in a pod max is just mad shes been pushed out over money as the only money shes spent is on fuel to save angie 🤣
I agree . Never liked max. Always keeps mic on in boxes, says I am Angie’s real friend but then angie herself said she doesnt speak to her ? Has to save the day and make it very known when she does !

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
I have agree with Mrs Doubtfire leave mabel alone bcos her story is heartbreaking n ppl need stop being cruel . Her story wasnt her fault n didnt deserve any of what happened n is happening to her. Where as Angie brought everything upon herself n deserves any backlash coming her way
The girl is a pathological liar. Yes read into her story more because it changes from day to day ffs. Unstable mabel is an inbred and inbreds come with problems. Hers is her looks and her MH. She maybe telling the truth about her "tumour" but the rest could all be slightly exaggerated. WHY would anyone in their right mind want the world of tiktok to know their life story if its so terrible ?? 😞
Only reason I can think of is for attention and sympathy because she lacked both as a child.
Her mother was too busy shagging her own brother.
Yes I will say what everyone thinks but is too scared to say it. Shoot 🔫 me!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225_144633_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240225_144633_TikTok.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 30
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The girl is a pathological liar. Yes read into her story more because it changes from day to day ffs. Unstable mabel is an inbred and inbreds come with problems. Hers is her looks and her MH. She maybe telling the truth about her "tumour" but the rest could all be slightly exaggerated. WHY would anyone in their right mind want the world of tiktok to know their life story if its so terrible ?? 😞
Only reason I can think of is for attention and sympathy because she lacked both as a child.
Jesus Christ. Why on earth would you use the term “inbred” for starters? What an horrific start in life, why would you ridicule it in any way and blame her for the resulting health conditions?! None of us are afraid to say what we think here, you’re not a hero for being a heartless t.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Jesus Christ. Why on earth would you use the term “inbred” for starters? What an horrific start in life, why would you ridicule it in any way and blame her for the resulting health conditions?! None of us are afraid to say what we think here, you’re not a hero for being a heartless t.
Couldn’t agree more! 👏👏👏

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Heartless to bullys only. Let's get that right. And being called a "Heartless t" doesn't phase me one bit. You are all "Heartless fs" otherwise you would not be on here bullying Angie.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Heartless to bullys only. Let's get that right. And being called a "Heartless t" doesn't phase me one bit. You are all "Heartless fs" otherwise you would not be on here bullying Angie.
It wasn’t supposed to phase you, I don’t care if I impact you in the least. I don’t bully Angela, I use the site for its intended purpose. If Angela didn’t kick at the slightest bit of critique, most of us would be voicing our opinions directly to her.

Surprised you didn’t choke on the irony, as the word bully came out of your mouth.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Read the room, I think there might be a more suitable group for your opinions!!

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
It wasn’t supposed to phase you, I don’t care if I impact you in the least. I don’t bully Angela, I use the site for its intended purpose. If Angela didn’t kick at the slightest bit of critique, most of us would be voicing our opinions directly to her.

Surprised you didn’t choke on the irony, as the word bully came out of your mouth.
I'm surprised you didn't choke on the irony, as the words "heartless t" came out of yours. Now I'm not in the slightest interested in you or your dribble. I'm here to use the site as it is intended, too. So carry on as you were!!!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
We’re not about tone policing but some things are just too far. Calling her inbred and mocking what happened to her as a defenceless child is the lowest of the low.

Does she use her trauma as a weapon? Yes I believe so, pretty much all of that side do. But there’s plenty of other things you could go at her for. She’s a massive godshite and needs to touch grass like a lot of the dossers on the app.

She has her own thread now, can we keep this one about Angela and her circle of misfits.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We’re not about tone policing but some things are just too far. Calling her inbred and mocking what happened to her as a defenceless child is the lowest of the low.

Does she use her trauma as a weapon? Yes I believe so, pretty much all of that side do. But there’s plenty of other things you could go at her for. She’s a massive godshite and needs to touch grass like a lot of the dossers on the app.

She has her own thread now, can we keep this one about Angela and her circle of misfits.
Fair points 🙌🏼

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

Yes, most definitely. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.