Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can we also have a conversation about the fact that all Miss Red and J did was share a video they were sent, but they are worlds worst. Charlie ACTUALLY RECORDED the video and then sent it from his phone to other people. He is the catalyst for this video being shared in the first place, yet Angie lets him comfortably rest inside her dusty, baggy puss?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can we also have a conversation about the fact that all Miss Red and J did was share a video they were sent, but they are worlds worst. Charlie ACTUALLY RECORDED the video and then sent it from his phone to other people. He is the catalyst for this video being shared in the first place, yet Angie lets him comfortably rest inside her dusty, baggy puss?
Good luck proving revenge in court Angela, you had an active friendship with them at the time 👍🏼

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Like being 48 living with your mum and not contributing is normal !!
Leach on society; won’t go out as people might recognise her, I just watch for the pure car crash and the idiotic people trying to mother and coddle this freak.
Charlie makes my skin crawl with his breathlessness and smut. Lynz is a winnet on Angie’s asshole! There I let it all out

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Wrong JIgglypuff, you stinky bum.
ac2b91de-b01a-437a-823b-7c852bcfb27a.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Try contributing to the bills Angie. You’re 48, live with mummy and don’t help her despite having thousands of pounds from your sheep. Say hello to HMRC when they come calling Angie.

Wetwipe

Feb 24, 2024
At first I couldn’t stand Angie but if you sit and listen she makes valued points. For having her own opinion doesn’t give anyone the right to threats. Simply block. Talking of threats miss burger flipper she’s got more waffle than captain birdseye. The red one needs letting out her kitchen clearly can’t handle the heat. Green screen Gary thinks he’s smart my old Nokia 3310 is smarter. As for the horse trainer he needs to get back on his rocking horse and drink his milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.