Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
O my lordy here she goes again we the fake ass tears claimed she has half glass wine n blames the diazepam's erm ang no its probz ur 1st bottle everything with u is an act for views n sympathy sorry u got none from me. Where's ur altar ego dr hide aka lynz go she always disappears when u pretend to b a drunken mess. I am sat laughing at ur fake crying right now ur father b ashamed in what u have become. ( slight filter slip ⬇ )
Hope she is also crying for the poor dog she left downstairs in pain to sit upstairs causing drama .

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Crying about Nanny G now :rolleyes: Ask yourself why she did a runner Angela. All the good people around you drop off one by one because you’re a nasty, vindictive, cruel, bitter excuse for a human being.

Reactions: kazzy54321

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Even if tattle opens up you need referred to make an account and you can't comment on TikTok threads unless your account was made before March 2022 😭

I mean they'll open up registration fully at some stage where you won’t need a referral. They do it every year for a couple of months. Yea the TikTok thing is se though

Reactions: Birdie
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Look at her name at the top

Is she in process of being permabanned?
IMG_9680.png

• Love
Reactions: Noah peel

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
How long has she been drinking for? Has to be a good 8/9 hours now 🫣