Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Tomorrow, 7pm 🥂

IMG_2515.jpeg

Angie the Drunky

Feb 28, 2024
I'm confused how in the world are any of you on here supporting a racist homophobic gobshite that mocks people's disabilities, constantly lies and manipulates anyone and everyone she possibly can do. Even lies about her own family time an time again to suit her story on that day. An then when she waffles on like Oliver Reeds kidney about herself saying she's got bpd an stuff but does "debates" saying that bpd isn't real an mental health is an excuse. But then so suit her she'll use it and the mugs in the chat an boxes believe her bullshit and feel sorry for her. An then how the "it's my opinion" card suddenly also makes what she says ok in so many people's eyes. This is a woman who tells people about their own health problems even though she doesn't live with them but Dr Google as always comes to the rescue and all her years working in hospitals. Yet talking about a tumour laughing at someone who's child had an inoperable brain tumor she didn't know the difference between malignant and benign. Yeah 10yrs on a cancer ward my arse. I'd rather have Harold Shipman next to my bed than that walking talking monstrosity of an excuse of a human being with the bedside manner of a crackhead. But yeah she's not racist even those she tells people to go back on a boat to their own country, believes in the police should racially profile people and then tells people about their own culture when she hasn't got a clue what she's on about.
Even laughs at people being in hospital, people passing away and so many otherthings we can all list and know she's said.

She's a vile oxygen thief, always has been and always will be. An that includes Alex, Lynz, Connor, Charlie, Chester, David and any other demented brain dead piece of s that's ever modded for her, gifted her and made an excuse for her behaviour including Miss Red that enables her making excuses on a daily basis "oh she was drunk, she's vulnerable, it was anxiety" BULLSHIT she's just a t.

An then all the cockwombles who sit watching an gifting enabling the behaviour. Congratulations on giving a braindead alcoholic money to piss up the wall and blow out a kidney on the daily for no reason whatsoever.

Just goes to show that the people who support Angie need an alarm to go off every few seconds as a reminder to inhale and exhale. Probably still get there mum to wipe their ass an powder it aswell with the same mental capacity as a lego brick just with less use in the real world.

So do you angie the sooner you vanish the better this world will be for everyone not having to see your mush and hear the manure you spout on a daily basis.

Angie the Drunky

Feb 28, 2024
I'm confused how in the world are any of you on here supporting a racist homophobic gobshite that mocks people's disabilities, constantly lies and manipulates anyone and everyone she possibly can do. Even lies about her own family time an time again to suit her story on that day. An then when she waffles on like Oliver Reeds kidney about herself saying she's got bpd an stuff but does "debates" saying that bpd isn't real an mental health is an excuse. But then so suit her she'll use it and the mugs in the chat an boxes believe her bullshit and feel sorry for her. An then how the "it's my opinion" card suddenly also makes what she says ok in so many people's eyes. This is a woman who tells people about their own health problems even though she doesn't live with them but Dr Google as always comes to the rescue and all her years working in hospitals. Yet talking about a tumour laughing at someone who's child had an inoperable brain tumor she didn't know the difference between malignant and benign. Yeah 10yrs on a cancer ward my arse. I'd rather have Harold Shipman next to my bed than that walking talking monstrosity of an excuse of a human being with the bedside manner of a crackhead. But yeah she's not racist even those she tells people to go back on a boat to their own country, believes in the police should racially profile people and then tells people about their own culture when she hasn't got a clue what she's on about.
Even laughs at people being in hospital, people passing away and so many otherthings we can all list and know she's said.

She's a vile oxygen thief, always has been and always will be. An that includes Alex, Lynz, Connor, Charlie, Chester, David and any other demented brain dead piece of s that's ever modded for her, gifted her and made an excuse for her behaviour including Miss Red that enables her making excuses on a daily basis "oh she was drunk, she's vulnerable, it was anxiety" BULLSHIT she's just a t.

An then all the cockwombles who sit watching an gifting enabling the behaviour. Congratulations on giving a braindead alcoholic money to piss up the wall and blow out a kidney on the daily for no reason whatsoever.

Just goes to show that the people who support Angie need an alarm to go off every few seconds as a reminder to inhale and exhale. Probably still get there mum to wipe their ass an powder it aswell with the same mental capacity as a lego brick just with less use in the real world.

So do you angie the sooner you vanish the better this world will be for everyone not having to see your mush and hear the manure you spout on a daily basis.

Almost forgot the beastiality aswell but is it really when she's a complete b anyway.

The truth teller

Feb 28, 2024
I wonder why pineapple gave up working in a school to become a SW. Imagine one of your ex students opening up TikTok to hear you talking dirty and promoting swinging all over the app. Does she have any other personality traits?
Pineapple goes on about the same stuff from morning to night - news flash not everyone wants to hear your private conversation . also her jumping in boxes and interrupting and demanding updates.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

What a first post, wow 👏 Welcome!

Reactions: MantisLady
Status
Not open for further replies.