Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Here’s your poster, now piss off

89EBA103-38DD-40C3-9693-6E82EFA337D9.png

Deluded

Feb 28, 2024
London
Definitely need to realise who is really there for you and not just dragging your platform down. I used to be a regular watcher and supporter however it’s all gone to s and same old nonsense every day. What a waste of life and a platform . Reconsider your friends and priorities. Especially charlie and Lynz.

Feb 28, 2024
Angie herself is as sound as a pound unless she’s giving her opinion on something she knows nothing about, then it comes to the likes of pineapple that is about as respected as her minge on a Friday on the swing. She has absolutely no substance or personality traits other than being a slapper. I can assure you not one person wants to hear about your sexual encounters, the whole box cringes at you and you fail to read the room.

Then we get to Charlie that couldn’t give a shiny toot about anything other than trying to scrape whatever gifts he can, he’s so utterly transparent it’s unreal.

Big up Lynz tho I think she’s a fin icon.

sausagerolls99

Feb 28, 2024
Listen first of all hi angie you b!
I'll make sure you can read this slowly due to your apparent "dyslexia" another thing you've diagnosed yourself with.

How anyone can support this women on an app is beyond me.
Not only did she get recognised due to the vile and disgusting things she said about her dog. Also the whole situation with a certain group of people on the app and being involved with a women who said the most vile things about kids?
Yes we all remember that angie!
But everyone you have ever apparently been "friends" with you've thrown under a bus. Accused people of the most disgusting things being abusers, pedalos, lying about DV, mocking peoples trauma, bullied both men and women. You are a women who asks for evidence before you believe anything but there is evidence out there of you just going along with it because you hate that person is that not true? You wanna talk about clapper when you go for red or j but funny how your "friend" Charlie who also screen recorded you and shared it to other people you don't care because he apologised funny how you go for other men but not Charlie the one person who should be shopped to the police station if he did it to you how many other women has he recorded and put about, Charlie is weird and makes some disturbing comments about people who he battles which is just creepy and weird. But angie ofcourse your clapper video only affects you when it suits you best.
Your behaviour is enabled by the very people who sit in your boxes and your comments share screen recordings, screen shots on a daily basis
Your platform is now nothing but a massive bully "cult" who also like to mock disabilities funny how only a couple of weeks ago a guy jumped in your box before he even said what he wanted he told everyone he was disabled so because his speech was slightly slow your whole comments including Lynz who also has a disability mocked that poor man in the comments oh thats including your own mods.
Maybe you should take a leaf out of your own book and take a look at the people closest to you. Everyone is as you like to say angie entitled to their own opinion so this is mine.
You and your platform is disgusting and anyone giving this women time of day should be ashamed don't forget angie likes to mention people's parenting and body shame rich coming from a women who treats her own family like a piece of s.

Status
Not open for further replies.