Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
I actually feel sorry for angie because she's a funny woman and got a good heart but it's the people around her that make her toxic lynz,charlie etc they really aren't ur friends I hope one day you realise.

Idgaf🔥🔥🔥

Feb 28, 2024
Unstable mable is a legend 🔥🔥🔥 imagine being that sad of a do that would follow miss pissy,homophobic,rasist,t 🤣🤣
A place to talk about the alcoholic, headband wearing, living in her mum’s box room Angie
IMG_7150.jpeg
big respect 🫡 to unstablemable she’s a bloody legend 🔥 says it like it is and completely ruined loopy lynz & wino ang in her live so much so they both legged it outa the box 😂 Just imagine being a supporter of miss,pissy,wino,homophobic,racist,t & her band of ftards who live like stig the dump on crack,that’s defo Wayne ngl!!!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Unstable mable is a legend 🔥🔥🔥 imagine being that sad of a do that would follow miss pissy,homophobic,rasist,t 🤣🤣

big respect 🫡 to unstablemable she’s a bloody legend 🔥 says it like it is and completely ruined loopy lynz & wino ang in her live so much so they both legged it outa the box 😂 Just imagine being a supporter of miss,pissy,wino,homophobic,racist,t & her band of ftards who live like stig the dump on crack,that’s defo Wayne ngl!!!
Nah she's absolutely unhinged. Don't leave her pissy flat. Got no mates. She thought fiesty was her friend. She was her biggest mouth piece. Then she got told all about herself. She throws her mouth about without any evidence.

Absolute melt.

Acts like no one else has been abused.
Crazy cat lady

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I actually feel sorry for angie because she's a funny woman and got a good heart but it's the people around her that make her toxic lynz,charlie etc they really aren't ur friends I hope one day you realise.
When has Angela ever demonstrated that she has a good heart? The woman is empty and soulless it’s actually disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.