My claws are under your skin
I'm pissing myself someone joined and made a thread about Angie 😭

Attachments

• IMG_1318.jpeg
    IMG_1318.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 58
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Look into her story more, it’s heartbreaking. I can’t snark on her, my heart couldn’t do it.
Well credit to you because all she does is use her trauma. Yes it was awful but we don’t need to hear about it 24/7 or for it to be used as an excuse for her sty behaviour. If she’s going to call out Angie, she needs to make sure her own hands are clean.

Well credit to you because all she does is use her trauma. Yes it was awful but we don’t need to hear about it 24/7 or for it to be used as an excuse for her sty behaviour. If she’s going to call out Angie, she needs to make sure her own hands are clean.
Thing is if you were that triggered by your trauma why would you want to womble on about it 24/7 surely your only trigger is yourself

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I also find it uncomfortable when trauma is mentioned a lot, purely for personal reasons. I admittedly haven’t known of Mable for too long but she has a lot going on and a dark past, so I can’t help but feel empathy. But can she be comparable to Angela and her actions? Surely not!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I have no strong feeling about Angie but it is INSANE how many obsessed haters she has. And how they can’t see it becomes a mob… it ends up being counter productive - it’s THEM that look bizarre.

I actually find the “anti Angie” rabble to be the real Jeremy Kyle car crash TV, their lack of self awareness is astounding. They’ve managed to make Angie look like quite a resilient chaotic queen with a bit of a devious “do it” attitude…

I have people I can’t stand in real life and I simply…. Don’t engage with them….

Reactions: Jeppers_creepers
Max getting moist in dim Tim's box with Chippy.
🤢 Probably the most moist that cobwebby fanny has been in years.
Can we try not to mention max otherwise she will go on for months about ruth doxin the back of her grankid as thats all she has apart from smashing up the kitchen and rescuing angie at any given moment can tell angie dont even like her

Status
Not open for further replies.