Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
Itsonlybantaaa wants fame piss off big mouth b . Another one hanging off angies piles
Another pig s thick imbecile who’s only trick is swearing. Like max but slightly less jarring. REMEMBER Max KnOWS aNGie IN ReaL life. Yea like the other 20 tik tok morons she’s been hanging out the back off for 3 years. She loves that absolute parasite Billy “rent a gob” another bag of vomit with zero personality other than being an absolute t

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Another pig s thick imbecile who’s only trick is swearing. Like max but slightly less jarring. REMEMBER Max KnOWS aNGie IN ReaL life. Yea like the other 20 tik tok morons she’s been hanging out the back off for 3 years. She loves that absolute parasite Billy “rent a gob” another bag of vomit with zero personality other than being an absolute t
Well said 💯 agree

Reactions: Ronald Macdonald
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't mind people telling their story's tiktok but I think there's a time and a place. The life's need to be clearly labelled it can't just be something people come on screaming about in an emotional state triggering others etc. It's not fair.
I agree wholeheartedly! So many suffer with trauma and it needs to be handled delicately. People also need to be aware that some will weaponise their trauma in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.