Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Mabel her self had a username "inbred' 🤔 that's questionable in itself, using it like some flex I think the woman's a pathological liar
Charlie I thinks harmless, he done wrong and owned it. Unlike wonky mouthed wrongun red and that fake laugh, patronising j.
Pineapple makes good points, I enjoy listening to her when she's not promoting her work she keeps Charlie's lives going, he's not doing a alex the whole time he remains silent hosting his own live is he 👀🤮
Lynz I think she holds herself well I'm anything that she's faced on here
And our ang, I love the woman 🫣 yes I thinks shes done wrong but no more than those that go for her, she's right when she states about the others, without streaming her or others they are nothing. I recon she sees what dog hair covered, dog flatulence and stale smoke smelling penfold looking max is all about. Max clung on to Katie bailey, riksta and Billy the same as she does ang, portraying this perfect friend but really relishing in all the gossip. Claims she's a good friend of ang but ang herself don't bother with her off the app. Max wouldn't stand for anyone staying friendly with Ruth after the back of the grandchilds head was showed 🙄 but remains friends with kat etc after what they done to ang🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Cannot wait for angie to realise what lynz is actually doing alot of people see it. Angie is so different when lynz isn't in the live.she gets off on trouble. If angie is talking about something lynz always makes it about her and its pretty worrying. Angie thinks the other side is the enemy but her biggest enemy is lynz because she's dragging her down.
If Angie does have mental health. Why does Lynz always trigger? Angie words.

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_2533.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
I 💯💯💯 agree something don’t sit right with Lynz I keep saying it she is grooming, Angie behind the scenes
Definitely I've been watching for a while and there is something about that lynz. And when she claimed she had them messages anybody else would of rang the police straight away and not been on tik tok talking about it even the chat was saying phone the police you have to question why she didn't was it because angie had alot of people coming for her and lynz was jealous because it wasn't me me me how does anyone know lynz didn't send them messages to herself off a different phone. Because if that was me and I had a child I would of been on the phone to the police straight away massive red flag that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.