Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly no need to apologise to me! I shouldn't stoop so low but that mabel calls herself an inbred. I would have kept it to myself. She will use anything for attention.
We get riled up, I get it - it’s why we’re all here for some reason or another lol! She does, that’s true

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Sonya has been quiet recently hasn’t she?
Something tells me Sonya is keeping a low profile because she’s done an FYP deep dive and realises a lot of what the other side say about Angie is true.

Remember when you changed your name to Sammy? I’ve seen the sneaky comments you made in Michelle’s live 👀

She only joins Angie’s box when there’s no drama, as she’s burnt so many bridges around the app by acting like a paid guard dog, now she has nowhere to go.

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
Charlie is so far up Angie’s backside it is actually worrying. How many times does a grown man have to say “she is my best friend” he copies everything Angie does. Begs for corals and goes in a mood coz no one gifted him when he went for weekly. Take the hint Charlie it’s lynz and Angie NOT Charlie and Angie. Get ur own content for your lives.

Feb 29, 2024
Charlie when his filter slipped

Attachments

• IMG_3481.jpg
    IMG_3481.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 28

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Charlie is so far up Angie’s backside it is actually worrying. How many times does a grown man have to say “she is my best friend” he copies everything Angie does. Begs for corals and goes in a mood coz no one gifted him when he went for weekly. Take the hint Charlie it’s lynz and Angie NOT Charlie and Angie. Get ur own content for your lives.
Seeing him drop hints when he went for the weekly’s was hilarious. Angie and her chat were taking the absolute piss out him :ROFLMAO:None of the cult like him, they only go in his live as a holding room before their leader wakes up out of her piss soaked, fag ash, wine stained sheets.

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
Seeing him drop hints when he went for the weekly’s was hilarious. Angie and her chat were taking the absolute piss out him :ROFLMAO:None of the cult like him, they only go in his live as a holding room before their leader wakes up out of her piss soaked, fag ash, wine stained sheets.
It was hilarious. The begging was so pathetic. He goes on about Alex doesn’t show his face but he doesn’t come on camera either. What are you hiding Charlie fairy?
Charlie fire up a live and don’t use any of Angie’s content let’s see how you get on. Mind you pineapple will take over and help you out she is another one that loves her own voice.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024

The girl is a pathological liar. Yes read into her story more because it changes from day to day ffs. Unstable mabel is an inbred and inbreds come with problems. Hers is her looks and her MH. She maybe telling the truth about her "tumour" but the rest could all be slightly exaggerated. WHY would anyone in their right mind want the world of tiktok to know their life story if its so terrible ?? 😞
Only reason I can think of is for attention and sympathy because she lacked both as a child.
Her mother was too busy shagging her own brother.
Yes I will say what everyone thinks but is too scared to say it. Shoot

The girl is a pathological liar. Yes read into her story more because it changes from day to day ffs. Unstable mabel is an inbred and inbreds come with problems. Hers is her looks and her MH. She maybe telling the truth about her "tumour" but the rest could all be slightly exaggerated. WHY would anyone in their right mind want the world of tiktok to know their life story if its so terrible ?? 😞
Only reason I can think of is for attention and sympathy because she lacked both as a child.
Her mother was too busy shagging her own brother.
Yes I will say what everyone thinks but is too scared to say it. Shoot 🔫 me!!
ur vile human being putting this comment up on ppls traumas go give ya head a wobble u sad sad person

upsydaisy

Feb 29, 2024
More evidence from yesterday apparently with Demi in his server ohhh Jonny Jonny Jonny

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-13d71b5e2-6ce9-5f8c-b230-3a92ec0e2a062700.mov
    730.7 KB
  • cm-chat-media-video-13d71b5e2-6ce9-5f8c-b230-3a92ec0e2a062500.mov
    1.9 MB
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Mabel her self had a username "inbred' 🤔 that's questionable in itself, using it like some flex I think the woman's a pathological liar
Charlie I thinks harmless, he done wrong and owned it. Unlike wonky mouthed wrongun red and that fake laugh, patronising j.
Pineapple makes good points, I enjoy listening to her when she's not promoting her work she keeps Charlie's lives going, he's not doing a alex the whole time he remains silent hosting his own live is he 👀🤮
Lynz I think she holds herself well I'm anything that she's faced on here
And our ang, I love the woman 🫣 yes I thinks shes done wrong but no more than those that go for her, she's right when she states about the others, without streaming her or others they are nothing. I recon she sees what dog hair covered, dog flatulence and stale smoke smelling penfold looking max is all about. Max clung on to Katie bailey, riksta and Billy the same as she does ang, portraying this perfect friend but really relishing in all the gossip. Claims she's a good friend of ang but ang herself don't bother with her off the app. Max wouldn't stand for anyone staying friendly with Ruth after the back of the grandchilds head was showed 🙄 but remains friends with kat etc after what they done to ang🤔🤔🤔
ur on wrong chat dont u think u should b on tattle thats where all the angie n the cult rimmers are

Apr 16, 2023
Let me know anyone, if you want a custom pfp for ss and giggles. It’ll be based on your name, with you typing on a laptop! All I need is hair colour/race/gender preference 👍🏼

Edited to add race option!
I would please.

Brown hair, light skinned mixed race (Jamaican, Irish, English), female, chunky with big boobs 😂

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
It was hilarious. The begging was so pathetic. He goes on about Alex doesn’t show his face but he doesn’t come on camera either. What are you hiding Charlie fairy?
Charlie fire up a live and don’t use any of Angie’s content let’s see how you get on. Mind you pineapple will take over and help you out she is another one that loves her own voice.
Will angie like Charlie collecting them coins of her followers now they was all a part of getting rid of her big supporter Zia

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Just wobble those 10 chins honey. You can't even use the correct grammar ffs. Go play with the traffic you sad sack of s. Don't like what's posted on here, then don't come on here. Thick t!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I must hit a nerve with them comments u crack me up am sat laughing at ya 😎 but move on as i can smell ur breath from here or is that ur fishy fanny 😷😁

Status
Not open for further replies.