Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
I wonder if whilst she reads the hate you lot spout she see she's not hated by all. All hail the cult leader. P.s Charlie is a lying, crude, clout chasing vile little man.

Apr 16, 2023
The girl is a pathological liar. Yes read into her story more because it changes from day to day ffs. Unstable mabel is an inbred and inbreds come with problems. Hers is her looks and her MH. She maybe telling the truth about her "tumour" but the rest could all be slightly exaggerated. WHY would anyone in their right mind want the world of tiktok to know their life story if its so terrible ?? 😞
Only reason I can think of is for attention and sympathy because she lacked both as a child.
Her mother was too busy shagging her own brother.
Yes I will say what everyone thinks but is too scared to say it. Shoot 🔫 me!!
What an awful thing to write about someone and don’t get me started on your use of the word inbred in this situation 🤬

Reactions: MantisLady

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
I wonder if whilst she reads the hate you lot spout she see she's not hated by all. All hail the cult leader. P.s Charlie is a lying, crude, clout chasing vile little man.
Well said and Charlie you need to stop saying “Angie we are best friends I love you”. Grow up Charlie you’re 70 years old.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hello you bunch of barrrstads.

I see she has finally gone live. It’s hilarious how she keeps making out Tattle to be the champion of forums, because she can’t compute that an echo chamber like that will not represent an accurate view of opinions.

In fact, I bet the majority of those with Tattle TikTok access are those exact people who go in her box. Only people who have been on TikTok for a while have the access, and they all love to say how they’ve been watching her for 3+ years!

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The irony of her saying unstable mable is weird for reading the threads - don’t you do the same Angie?

Also, did you ring the police on her or not? Because in one breath you said “or I might even call the police” and in the next it was “the police said”. Furthermore, stop wasting police time!!!!
I did just hear hear say ‘this is what I told the police this morning’ so she is definitely suggesting she has had a conversation with them today.

What exactly is she supposed to have called the police on though? Mabel reading out her post?

Feb 29, 2024
I did just hear hear say ‘this is what I told the police this morning’ so she is definitely suggesting she has had a conversation with them today.

What exactly is she supposed to have called the police on though? Mabel reading out her post?
Stalking Angie or something, she said she counted how many times mable said her name yesterday and it was 210🤣

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Gordon Bennett Ang on live n who is 1st person she has in her box but that gobshite Chantelle on another account her voice grinds on me id rather hear the scraping of a knife n fork on a plate than listen to her

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Status
Not open for further replies.