Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I present max
_1490fa02-f508-41d2-a1c3-3a5ab5871791.jpeg

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
You’re not winning do all Angie. You’re an absolute wreck of a human being. You’re a drunk racist lunatic who gets pissed and cries about daddy. Talking of your dad have you decided he died in a different way today? I mean you change your mind every othe
well said , i see it know
You’re not winning do all Angie. You’re an absolute wreck of a human being. You’re a drunk racist lunatic who gets pissed and cries about daddy. Talking of your dad have you decided he died in a different way today? I mean you change your mind every other day.

Yeah she has her trolls in here now as well.
yes there all in unstable mables thread , lynz has been up all night

wallywonker

Feb 29, 2024
Think zia has gone finally ,God her quackery mouth annoys the hell put of me.
Charlie fairy’s music is s and miss pineapple is destroying their lives ,once in the she never shuts the fk up.sherl is the equivalent to a dried up dead corpse and I'm sure angie will ding em soon ...let's hope.
Oh angie your lives are great by the way ,just get rid of the tossers who use you and take over the lives .

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I assume you have all the evidence of this?
Unfortunately I don't keep files on people because I'm not a creepy bastard unlike Angie. But considering you said 4 minutes ago that you have saw her being racist I doubt you need evidence. Have you forgot in that space of time?

Attachments

• IMG_1330.jpeg
    IMG_1330.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 59

wallywonker

Feb 29, 2024
Tell Tim he's a porper and mable the dog is his type.angie ding that pineapple she's taking your platform.
Is it true millsy loves chippy and chippy is playing hard to get.
I reckon zia wants a duck to talk for her god she's annoying
Angie I think David wants to dress up as you and dance around your bedroom singing I want to be free

Status
Not open for further replies.