Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Angela Jane I'm so disappointed in you and your behaviour. The way you mistreat your mother infuriates me. Sheila deserves better and I hope you wake up soon and start cherishing this time with your mum. Stop the drinking, stop the excuses and get a life.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Angela Jane I'm so disappointed in you and your behaviour. The way you mistreat your mother infuriates me. Sheila deserves better and I hope you wake up soon and start cherishing this time with your mum. Stop the drinking, stop the excuses and get a life.
I get you want to show Angie up but an account of her dad 🤦‍♀️ that’s an absolute piss take really, leave the dead the rest man leave the dead to rest

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
Kat was also in PLM and she’s just as bad she was in there when miss reds granddaughter got doxxed too! And she’s constantly going round the app on lives and comment sections telling people to hang themselves and mocking disability and self harm…. But everyone seems to be alright with her!
Given yourself away with that username johnny. We’re still yet to see proof of this. But she wasn’t wrong Angie should go hang her self the oxygen thief. I’d throw a party at the announcement of her death. Ugly old t deserves nothing

• Wow
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
How boring is her “i didn’t know that” act. I’m not surprised you didn’t know simple fing information about things Miss Gashapple. If you pulled your own fat head from your arse and stopped acting like a t. You might have a better chance of NOT being the world’s biggest bore. They all can’t stand you for do sake. It’s only Charlie who rims you and that desperate lonely broke old queen would love a turd if it smiled at him.
He’s only up her arse because he’s scared she’ll grass on him for recording her clapper. Biggest bunch of misfits going. I’ve seen more normal people get off the sunshine bus

Nov 10, 2023
Yep I agree with you on that one - you know who I think it is t chop Jules or baggy minge pissflap pineapple 😂😂
Yep I can see how today is gonna pan out. It’s going to be all omg have you seen the comments on comment cafe. And Angie will be a victim again. I think it’s her side setting up to make her look a victim tbh.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Yep I can see how today is gonna pan out. It’s going to be all omg have you seen the comments on comment cafe. And Angie will be a victim again. I think it’s her side setting up to make her look a victim tbh.
Oh yeah definitely and you know who be first that old t pissflap pineapple jumping in Charlie live “ OMG you seem what they saying “ she never seems to shut up . But I truly believe it’s Angie Mates setting her up least she laughs at the posts wait until she off her tits do me be world war 3 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.