Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Good morning all!

I have a lot of pages to catch up on! Last night was wild. The way Zia was behaving in Angies box was frightening.

I also have a TT account to correspond with this account here, where I posted my AI images on as well as having a little troll 🀣

It’s @missbaguetty on TT. Let me know who you are as I’m not following anyone other than Angie and VIPs from here haha

Dear Angie...

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 26

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
That’s the one! She genuinely looks like a man in really bad drag! She’s a vile cretin just like her smelly little arse tag Billy
Johnny you can’t really go for anyone’s looks 🀣 the kip of you going for others is amusingh
Who did, that Charlie ?? What was the clapper anyway I never really knew what that was all about. He’s a brown nosing little freak that guy he just lets any f take over his live, mainly old pound shop hooker
e recorded Angie naked and leaked it all over the internet
Again I’m not Johnny 🀣 and I wasn’t the only one to mention all the drunk drivers but since we are here!
Alex was driving on live last night and stopped at a dogging spot the dirty fat do! Oh and only Tony official was driving on live too!
whats your point 🀣 never heard of hands free. And it’s not a dogging site 🀣 you people jump on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12Spring34
Status
Not open for further replies.