Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Has anyone noticed who has been in there on our Comment Cafe accounts, that we aren’t being blocked? I’ve said some pretty over the line things too, and I’ve not even been muted. I honestly think that Angie and her mods who genuinely like her, also agree with us in a way 🤣

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Says it all when Quirky Queen was identified last night, and she even admitted it was her, and when I read her comment history she was slagging off everyone on Angie’s page, that she suckles on in her actual live.
A lot of snakes in there that need exposing . Justice for the people blocked and called trolls for nothing

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

wallywonker

Feb 29, 2024
Angie is protecting zia the ducky voiced gifter. Talk about screwing over cult for gifts.sheryl is now going around s stirring with that croaky voice and a head like a balloon.debs and mason the female version of dad's army thinking thier relevant is hilarious.
The chippy love triangle has me entrigued, he's a definite hunk with muscle in them arms like a tank,I would definitely like a 50 year old with that humour and power, millsy is daft to not sweep him up .when will angie take him for herself?
Ooh and mason reminds me of a tampon with a wig.

Status
Not open for further replies.