Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTokMonster

Mar 3, 2024
Sheryl’s safe for now, her bum licking Zia did the trick.
Seems thats the case, yeah. Watching Tim and Zia fight is entertaining though. Why Angie can't see what is Zia is like with all her past s is crazy. But that's Angie for you. She's all about morals over money....yeah right Angie! Someone's gotta pay for the red wine I guess!

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Seems thats the case, yeah. Watching Tim and Zia fight is entertaining though. Why Angie can't see what is Zia is like with all her past s is crazy. But that's Angie for you. She's all about morals over money....yeah right Angie! Someone's gotta pay for the red wine I guess!
Because Zia isn’t upsetting her she’s upsetting her friends and we all know Angie doesn’t care about their feelings. As long as Zia keeps gifting big she’ll be kept around.

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Andy will stay blind for the money 💰

Reactions: Suzieq
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angela is absolutely keeping Zia firmly on side but she’s make a huge mistake. Angela dear, your other followers and supporters got you to £10k - not Zia. A big gifter stands out but consistent, small support is far more valuable.
She is, Max warned her the other night and Angie said Zia gifts her, they talk off the app and they will always be friends. They will be friends as long as she sends Angie money and baby's her.

Status
Not open for further replies.