Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTokMonster

Mar 3, 2024
Does anyone else wonder why, given the option of being the source of the drama and showing your face in her boxes and arguing and having your private life dragged up and screenshot and used against you, that people choose that instead of choosing the life of us here. Chilling out, nobody knows who we are. We get to speak our mind without any repercussions because we are doing it here and not there.

I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m glad some people do choose that life, because without them, we would have nothing to talk about, and nobody to make gorgeous images of, but you know..
Facts

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Does anyone else wonder why, given the option of being the source of the drama and showing your face in her boxes and arguing and having your private life dragged up and screenshot and used against you, that people choose that instead of choosing the life of us here. Chilling out, nobody knows who we are. We get to speak our mind without any repercussions because we are doing it here and not there.

I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m glad some people do choose that life, because without them, we would have nothing to talk about, and nobody to make gorgeous images of, but you know..
Exactly. I'm all for the quiet life. But I do love tiktok drama 😂

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024

It baffles me too

Feb 28, 2024
A look into the future- Angie deciding which wine to have in Zia's celler as she approaches day 145 locked in with Zia's other hostage, will she share the wine with Fred? Will they escape from Zia's captivity and ride off into the sunset? Will Zia appoint Tim as her attorney? Will Dave dorans be Zia's next victim? 👀👀

Attachments

• an-image-of-an-elderly-red-head-with-a-glass-of-wi-upscaled (3).jpg
    an-image-of-an-elderly-red-head-with-a-glass-of-wi-upscaled (3).jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.