Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
I like that Angie doesn’t just conform with the rest of them and hates on someone straight away. She gives the, the benefit of the doubt until shes looked into it further and gets all the evidence. But then still sticks with them in the end 😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I like that Angie doesn’t just conform with the rest of them and hates on someone straight away. She gives the, the benefit of the doubt until shes looked into it further and gets all the evidence. But then still sticks with them in the end 😂
I used to think she was great for not being a sheep but I've come to realise she will always go against the grain for the confrontation regardless 🤣🤣 She would of 💯 been in OJ Simpsons corner

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
No actually I run a gossip tik tok page so I get stuff sent to me constantly 🤣 and calling a kid cute isn’t but she happily sat there and watched a child get doxxed! And also the nonce comment she made was sick! She’s a vile t just like the rest of PLM! I would never associate myself with those wrongens! Clearly you would though since you are sticking up for them! Who is this is it kat?🤣🤣🤣 if it is kat I just wanna say you’re an ugly fat man head nonce! If it’s not then pass on the message to her because you are clearly her friend! 🤣
🤣🤣 well of course you would think I’m her 🤣😂 let’s see what you look like then. You’re probably about 50 and a big fat t. FYI I’m a man so guess again. How do you know miss reds child was doxed then 🤣 sent proof was you? So you’ve got pictures of kids in your phone🤔 and saying I’m only a nonce on a Wednesday is clearly a joke. Nonces don’t admit to being nonces 🤣 stop being a snowflake you t. You support Angie so that tells me exactly who you are 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_2533.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.