Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I really don’t understand why when everyone falls out they gets Alex and co in the boxπŸ˜… less than a week ago, they were all disgusting people and now you’re up their arse lol. I just don’t get it personally, if I don’t like someone then I don’t like someone but never would I sit on a platform and slate someone but be speaking to them 24 hours later, they all just look like fools🀯

Why are Angela and Alex getting on so well, this is very strange. Was Angela more involved in the Rebecca situation and is trying to keep him sweet?
Obviously. Rebecca defo sent Lynz the willy and Lynz defo sent it to Angie and would be stupid enough to cover for Angie and deny it

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
I really don’t understand why when everyone falls out they gets Alex and co in the boxπŸ˜… less than a week ago, they were all disgusting people and now you’re up their arse lol. I just don’t get it personally, if I don’t like someone then I don’t like someone but never would I sit on a platform and slate someone but be speaking to them 24 hours later, they all just look like fools🀯
I completely agree. It gives me the giant ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.