Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So if this is legit Jules, why is your photo here the same baby in this Facebook video and SHE is called INNES?
IMG_0009.jpeg IMG_0008.jpeg

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone know who the henry hoover is and where he popped up? Was he another name before? s seems to have taken another turn since that suction hosed prick turned up! Something about him.. i also believe Ang was PLM. Her chat is now full of absolute wangers & trolls. PLM is resurfacing guys! Watch this space

Nov 10, 2023
Anyone know who the henry hoover is and where he popped up? Was he another name before? s seems to have taken another turn since that suction hosed prick turned up! Something about him.. i also believe Ang was PLM. Her chat is now full of absolute wangers & trolls. PLM is resurfacing guys! Watch this space
It’s already resurfaced.

Reactions: PickledOnions

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Something odd about that guy!

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Why are these people so blinkered that they refuse to look at evidence because it means they have to call out someone who is their friend?
100% no doubt.

But I’ve also seen that people want the drama but won’t involve themselves so will sit back and watch it explode but won’t actually call Angie out because their only ‘fun’ in life clearly is to watch Angie and the drama unfold day in day out rather than calling her out on her behaviour

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Exactly. So that baby in the pictures she claims she lost is not her baby
I just watched that video and am fuming faking a babies death n using another persons baby as her own I Lost my son last year he was an adult and to lose a child s the hardest thing in the world n then u Have vile ppl like this woman who fakes it for what attention

Status
Not open for further replies.