Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

💯 facts

Mar 3, 2024
I just watched that video and am fuming faking a babies death n using another persons baby as her own I Lost my son last year he was an adult and to lose a child s the hardest thing in the world n then u Have vile ppl like this woman who fakes it for what attention
I am so sorry 😞

• Sad
Reactions: Cantbeliveit
Feb 13, 2024
Anyone know who the henry hoover is and where he popped up? Was he another name before? s seems to have taken another turn since that suction hosed prick turned up! Something about him.. i also believe Ang was PLM. Her chat is now full of absolute wangers & trolls. PLM is resurfacing guys! Watch this space
PLM have reformed on clapper. Kazzy, kendra and chicken dipper in charge

LadyUnfiltered

Feb 28, 2024
Someone needs to ask her in that box “ are these Facebook message screenshots from you?” As if they are photos she sent, they’re clearly from a video of a child that hasn’t lost their life.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Anyone know who the henry hoover is and where he popped up? Was he another name before? s seems to have taken another turn since that suction hosed prick turned up! Something about him.. i also believe Ang was PLM. Her chat is now full of absolute wangers & trolls. PLM is resurfacing guys! Watch this space
Hoover has been around for ages, he used to come in Angie’s box a lot but was called JJ.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
47A21942-4D9B-414D-A2BE-ABF66C3E9638.jpeg

I believe he’s PLM… I first noticed him when the bishop drama was happening, he was in the chat badmouthing angie and saying he was from the other side, then suddenly he was in the box acting like besties.

He also openly posts comments like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.