Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone know who the henry hoover is and where he popped up? Was he another name before? s seems to have taken another turn since that suction hosed prick turned up! Something about him.. i also believe Ang was PLM. Her chat is now full of absolute wangers & trolls. PLM is resurfacing guys! Watch this space
I agree she was PLM

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
THIS IS DISGUSTING TO ALLOW THIS ON YOUR PLATFORM ANGIE. ITS OFFENSIVE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER LOST A BABY.

THAT BABY THAT SHE POSTED AS HERS IS NOT HER BABY.

THERE IS PROOF OF THAT BECAUSE THAT LITTLE BABY WAS CALLED INNES

fING DISGRACEFUL.
Angela doesn’t go off evidence, especially if she likes the person being accused.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
I just watched that video and am fuming faking a babies death n using another persons baby as her own I Lost my son last year he was an adult and to lose a child s the hardest thing in the world n then u Have vile ppl like this woman who fakes it for what attention
On so sorry I can’t imagine what it must be like and makes these people just so vile and sick in the head

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
THIS IS DISGUSTING TO ALLOW THIS ON YOUR PLATFORM ANGIE. ITS OFFENSIVE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER LOST A BABY.

THAT BABY THAT SHE POSTED AS HERS IS NOT HER BABY.

THERE IS PROOF OF THAT BECAUSE THAT LITTLE BABY WAS CALLED INNES

fING DISGRACEFUL.
For someone who always asks for proof and even asked for death certificates and bank statements when go fund me and paypals are put up, she is allowing this woman to do this on her platform. SHAME ON YOU ANGELA

Status
Not open for further replies.