Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I’ve been in this thread since November last year. do you Jules accusing me of being someone I’m not. The first I heard about you was in this thread. I asked you a question based off the screenshots posted on page 892. I asked if you had a cousin called Amy and you got affected.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If you are reading this Jules, you know and we know that you posted photos of baby Innes and claimed her as your own. I don’t care for the reasons behind this. Previous trauma is not an excuse to take photos of a poorly baby and claim her as your own, and fake her death, when baby Innes did not pass away!

Please go and seek help. I don’t mean this in an insulting way, I mean this in a genuine way that you need help if you can manipulate people so much to make them believe you had a poorly baby that passed away. This is insulting to every single woman who has been through this.

Angie is passing this off as a mental illness, but mental illnesses need professional help. They don’t need their hallucinations of having a baby that passed away, enabled by people on social media.

allthechat

Mar 1, 2024
Love my Angela 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229_041007_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_041007_TikTok.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.