Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Anyone noticed what’s going on. Wayne & Sheryl talking a lot of bs. Ang & hoover hunting gossip and the ones in comments are begging for crumbs but being ignored. Brilliant 🤣🤣
There are some sad bastards in them comments desperate for angies attention, the amount of times I see someone say they are going, saying goodbye or saying good morning/afternoon multiple times to get a response. Like yes she seen it the fing first time and ignored you, get over it you beggy t

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s so funny how much Angie doesn’t give a s about the people that think she’s their friend. Like Sheryl you can tell she finds her as annoying as we all do, and she’d drop her for a pound coin in an instant.
There are some sad bastards in them comments desperate for angies attention, the amount of times I see someone say they are going, saying goodbye or saying good morning/afternoon multiple times to get a response. Like yes she seen it the fing first time and ignored you, get over it you beggy t
exactly and she doesn’t care about any of these people.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I keep winding Sheryl up saying she my best friend lol 😂😂😂😂😂 she goes hi comment cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.