Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomemory7757

Mar 3, 2024
The thing is with Angie is all her life shes done nothing but scam, abuse and faked thing to get sympathy and where has it got her? she has no one that truely loves her even her sister and family members cant stand to be around her and she left in a box room living off her mummys money, which the only reason her mother puts up with her is becuase she knows if she didnt angie would be found dead in a dirt alley. She is truly just a very sad and lonely drunk/druggy who does nothing starts drama just so she can get that tiny feeling that some one loves her and when that doesn't work she gets off her face and fakes break downs as she knows people will inevitably feel sorry for the lonely, dishevelled, spiteful waste of oxygen she is.
I'm sorry this was an accidental repost i dont know how i did it

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s frustrating because the reason I was blocked is because the hysterical woman in the box read one of comments that was a two part comment, and immediately accused me of being mean and I wasn’t being mean genuinely.

I said the baby wasn’t deceased, because the baby Innes in the video isn’t deceased, she’s alive. But she obviously took the opportunity to glean more pity.
I remember luv, I asked twice in the live also. Will ask again when it’s quieter 🩵

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Well i went to the vets came home had a lovely chat with someone on the phone , cleaned the kitchen , hovered, polished. walked the dog , cleaned the parrot out did a five mile jog and Angie is still going on about the same thing since 7am this morning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: p.s the five mile jog is a lie:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Hi im a newbie commenter! but been reading through this for days. I think you're all hilarious. This whole pineapple thing though..I honestly don't think it's her..just something else for Angie to get her teeth in to and run with. I don't like any of them not gonna lie so I really don't really care too much,but my god Angie fs me off so much. She really needs fing humbling.
You better be on top form also 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.