Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
o maybe try n find things out about sheryl i dont know anything about her i am blissfully ignorant when she talks

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Sheryl - “My child, you have now reached the age of womanhood. I must bestow upon you this gift of wisdom and pleasure”

Sheryl’s daughter - *gulps*

Sheryl - “Here, my spawn. Take this Dildo of Delusiveness and place it inside you. I have just taken it out of me, and haven’t even bloody washed it”

Sheryl’s daughter - “Gee, thanks mum” *thinking, if I whack her hard enough with it will it incapacite her long enough to run the do away from Delululand?*
IMG_0116.jpeg

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Sheryl - “My child, you have now reached the age of womanhood. I must bestow upon you this gift of wisdom and pleasure”

Sheryl’s daughter - *gulps*

Sheryl - “Here, my spawn. Take this Dildo of Delusiveness and place it inside you. I have just taken it out of me, and haven’t even bloody washed it”

Sheryl’s daughter - “Gee, thanks mum” *thinking, if I whack her hard enough with it will it incapacite her long enough to run the do away from Delululand?*
IMG_0116.jpeg
omg i almost choked with laughing :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Feb 27, 2024
London
I'm positive she was the one that set up a go fund me to pay for her kids Christmas presents. Grown kids!! Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
Smile be happy,another fing wrongun that goes in Angie's box.Be aware,she changes her name a lot but can't help herself joining boxes,her voice is distinctive,arse licky and positively putrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.