Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I am in love with who evers account this is 😆
It’s mine I had another one but got blocked earlier! I posted it in here because sheryl kept mentioning the account she couldn’t block me because I kept coming in the live and leaving straight away 🤣🤣
5FD1CFBA-B7FE-414D-AEFF-6E6D4DD109CD.png
C17FDF8C-AC4C-4C71-927D-3A8006509F85.png

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Anyone want to give me a brief rundown on why herself, Charlie, chippy etc all fell out?
From what I've gathered Charlie a while back screen recorded Ange vibing on clapper like a slapper. Then shared it to TT... But Ange "forgave him".
Then recently herself and Alex we're on the beg doing the risings and chippy who's unemployed decided to "gift" her £500 and then wanted it back!?! And she told him to jog on? Then the possy went into meltdown mode and demanded she give him the 500 quid and she stuck her middle finger up to the lot of them and blocked them all.
They all ran to Charlie for comfort. He shat himself in case Ange went to the cops over the big vibrations on clapper.
Meanwhile pearls told the nation chippys real name coz she hates him. Chippy ran for the hills but returned under a new and unique name 🙈
Then there's a yank called Tim or something who is now providing shelter for the crowd while Charlie's offline and I've no idea how he's involved!
Am I pretty much up to speed or did I miss something? 🤔🤔🤔

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Anyone want to give me a brief rundown on why herself, Charlie, chippy etc all fell out?
From what I've gathered Charlie a while back screen recorded Ange vibing on clapper like a slapper. Then shared it to TT... But Ange "forgave him".
Then recently herself and Alex we're on the beg doing the risings and chippy who's unemployed decided to "gift" her £500 and then wanted it back!?! And she told him to jog on? Then the possy went into meltdown mode and demanded she give him the 500 quid and she stuck her middle finger up to the lot of them and blocked them all.
They all ran to Charlie for comfort. He shat himself in case Ange went to the cops over the big vibrations on clapper.
Meanwhile pearls told the nation chippys real name coz she hates him. Chippy ran for the hills but returned under a new and unique name 🙈
Then there's a yank called Tim or something who is now providing shelter for the crowd while Charlie's offline and I've no idea how he's involved!
Am I pretty much up to speed or did I miss something? 🤔🤔🤔
thats pretty much it in a nutshell . except now its angie v pineapple lol

Reactions: ToothlessHag
Status
Not open for further replies.