Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Does she really believe the police are going to take her seriously re RP?! After her threatening to do it off and on, receiving gifts off him, turning on him and inboxing him threatening him again.

Sheesh I'd be surprised if she didn't get a caution herself for blackmail! Haha
I really don’t think she been and handed things over I think it’s advise she gone for if I’m honest because she keep her bike trap shut about police things

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Does she really believe the police are going to take her seriously re RP?! After her threatening to do it off and on, receiving gifts off him, turning on him and inboxing him threatening him again.

Angie is losing power fast 🤣 the threat of police is not working I think her next move will be meltdown to draw the pets back in

Nov 10, 2023

The police are fed the do up with her. They said she’s a regular caller and asked her to come off TikTok before because it’s wasting their time.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box

Attachments

• IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.