Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
So the only reason MT has a `team` is because he rode the coat tails / minging housecoat that Angie wears , if it wasn't for Angie would anyone know who MT is ? He only became a mod for Miss Red because he fell out with Angie
Ange said that would happen, MT said never, fast forward a couple hours and there he was in Miss Reds 🤣 Same as Alex, same as the rest!

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
oh wow i just love this Miss Pineapple crap :rolleyes: ............what is the end result if it is her ?? absolutely nothing ... what is the end result if it is not her ?? they all look like bloody idiots and Angie who started it might get her wish a job with the police pissing in the cells :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BattyBat
Mar 6, 2024
1709816188045.png

yes i could do this myself but i cant be bothered and need to work

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
oh wow i just love this Miss Pineapple crap :rolleyes: ............what is the end result if it is her ?? absolutely nothing ... what is the end result if it is not her ?? they all look like bloody idiots and Angie who started it might get her wish a job with the police pissing in the cells :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s been out long before Angie got her claws into it, she’s just brought it up again.

babygorl1

Mar 5, 2024
Angies Ashtray
If the only proof we had was the photos that Angie had already shown, do you really think a whole new live would be made for it?

There is more. But you can’t go look, because her Facebook is now locked down. But luckily screenshots were taken of evidence that indefinitely links the woman in the article to the woman in the Facebook to the woman on TikTok. Sorry if you’re impatient, but you’ll have to wait like everyone else, honey pie.
See if i’m gonna be totally fing honest with you, I don’t give a do. If you think for a second that i’m gonna scroll through 100 pages since I was last on think again, I have a life.

The only reason I asked for the further proof was just due to your comment, you went on as if you had a confession😂

See tbh, I do think another live would be drawn upon the evidence of the photos cause this group is fing PATHETIC. Both sides need to grow the do up.

Status
Not open for further replies.