Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

This is how this s is gonna go down...
• MT and Ange are soon gonna be bum chums AGAIN! (Disappointed in you MT)
• Pearl and chippy are gonna meet up for a bonk session.
• Ange is gonna hit the bottle tonight, 999 will be on speed dial and she'll blame another paramedic of Grape.
• Zia is gonna be exposed for holding PD hostage in her basement. (Lets face it no ones seen him)
• Lyndz is gonna keep dribbling on about how she's been bullied and Sheryl will offer her a go of her used rank dildo.
• Miss red is gonna forgive and forget 'Again' because she's sting a brick because she shared Anges bashed beef burger.
• Charlie is gonna end up as lyndz penpal when Ange EVENTUALLY gets her pissy arse to the cop shop.
• Leona and Ange will move over to OF to munch on each others beef curtains. Because their gifts have dried up as well as their crusty minges.

And finally Poor Sheila will be rid of the vile pice of s when her twisted fed daughter is banged up for being exposed for the beast and a pedalo she isthen wanker alot Wayne will dose her up on crack while feeding her on Maccy'Ds and strawberry milkshakes.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
• Ange is gonna hit the bottle tonight, 999 will be on speed dial and she'll blame another paramedic of Grape.
• Zia is gonna be exposed for holding PD hostage in her basement. (Lets face it no ones seen him)
• Lyndz is gonna keep dribbling on about how she's been bullied and Sheryl will offer her a go of her used rank dildo.
• Miss red is gonna forgive and forget 'Again' because she's sting a brick because she shared Anges bashed beef burger.
• Charlie is gonna end up as lyndz penpal when Ange EVENTUALLY gets her pissy arse to the cop shop.
• Leona and Ange will move over to OF to munch on each others beef curtains. Because their gifts have dried up as well as their crusty minges.

And finally Poor Sheila will be rid of the vile pice of s when her twisted fed daughter is banged up for being exposed for the beast and a pedalo she isthen wanker alot Wayne will dose her up on crack while feeding her on Maccy'Ds and strawberry milkshakes.
I last saw PD on a live eating a burger in a cafe that could have easily been an American diner 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Aahahah screaming! I genuinely thing Zia has a hostage now it’s so funny. Can you believe that all this is real? They’re all such a bunch of absolute idiots.!!!

Flumpy

Feb 29, 2024
Justice for Sheila's net curtains 🤣🤣🤣
20240218_162737.jpg

Medusa

Aahahah screaming! I genuinely thing Zia has a hostage now it’s so funny. Can you believe that all this is real? They’re all such a bunch of absolute idiots.!!!
I'm so fing glad I have a normal life. These bunch of weirdos clearly have so many fed up issues. And that's me being polite.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Out of all of this if MT becomes friends with Angie again he will lose some big supporters. Me being one of them. The rest I can see happening. I do feel bad for Miss Red though. She has tried to remain silent and do her own thing. Angie seems to think Miss Red controls all of UK TikTok. Also, something is happening with Miss J that is nagging me. Lately, she has been cahooting with people who go against her friends. She told Pineapple in the comments yesterday that they can have a private phone call off the app.

Medusa

Out of all of this if MT becomes friends with Angie again he will lose some big supporters. Me being one of them. The rest I can see happening. I do feel bad for Miss Red though. She has tried to remain silent and do her own thing. Angie seems to think Miss Red controls all of UK TikTok. Also, something is happening with Miss J that is nagging me. Lately, she has been cahooting with people who go against her friends. She told Pineapple in the comments yesterday that they can have a private phone call off the app.
I've said from the beginning the only one I had a fraction of time for was MT. But after thus morning I've lost respect for him and I'll loose every bit of respect if they Start speaking again. As for the rest of them they're all a bunch if divvy's and deserve everything that comes there way.

Status
Not open for further replies.