Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Concrete proof. She has dots on the cheek. CASE CLOSED YOUR HONOR!

200.gif

Incase anyone's not getting it, there was evidence on her Facebook before she locked it down that miss pineapples neighours? Car was stole from the same street charity thief Karolin lived on when she was robbing chairties. I think.

And I only know this because Miss baguette filled me in last night.
Her sons name also matches that of the heart article but i couldn't bring myself to screenshot that from her fb as her kids picture was there

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
This live has convinced me tbh as nervous as she is, she has provided the dots connecting. The picture of her and her husband on both accounts, the street on the article matching the street on her Facebook, the face comparison WHICH LOOKS LIKE HER ANYWAY SO YOU SHOULDN’T EVEN NEED PROOF? The women are identical whether anyone agrees or not, but all of this infomation just verifies it all.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Her sons name also matches that of the heart article but i couldn't bring myself to screenshot that from her fb as her kids picture was there
The article I saw and Angie was directing us to there wasn't any children's names. People don't put this much work into exposing the pedos etc on the app, they hang about with them 💀

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
The article I saw and Angie was directing us to there wasn't any children's names. People don't put this much work into exposing the pedos etc on the app, they hang about with them 💀
I’ve seen another article which names the same hospital and it names a child of hers who was treated there. It’s not a very common name for a child of that age either.

Reactions: charlies oxygen
Status
Not open for further replies.