Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelooking

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_5467.jpeg

Waterice

Mar 6, 2024
There's just something about it all that doesn't add up for me. Imagine doing that and still living in the same area. Like why? Why wouldn't you move. Madness.
I’m sure I saw someone in the comments actually say they didn’t live in the area anymore but they was going on posts based on 2020 about neighbours cars. None of the statuses on Facebook/ twitter they showed was recent they was all back in 2020 and the flyer I think said 2013

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m sure I saw someone in the comments actually say they didn’t live in the area anymore but they was going on posts based on 2020 about neighbours cars. None of the statuses on Facebook/ twitter they showed was recent they was all back in 2020 and the flyer I think said 2013
It seems like she lived in the area for a long time after it happened though, which is crazy. Ah well she did it and it's rotten but there's worse people on the app getting a pass daily.

Flumpy

Feb 29, 2024
that screenshot that tj shown states the profile missk jones but the comment underneath has tagged Kaz jones in the comment? Is it photoshopped?

Reactions: Sam Mitchell

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
that screenshot that tj shown states the profile missk jones but the comment underneath as tagged Kaz jones in the comment? Is it photoshopped?
No, what has happened is she has changed her name and this screenshot is recent with her new name change to Kaz, the tag will always change name when the person changes their name.

Hope this makes sense, basically it will show whatever her fb name is at the time of the screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.