Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Irish Debs, why are you making low blows about Chippy being a survivor of DV you piece of s. When people come for you, you don’t like it you old witch.
IMG_9954.jpeg

Miss IDGAF!

Mar 7, 2024
U.k
Wow Miss Red! A bit contradictory dont you think? Angie has said a lotworse things about you & your friends yet Miss J is now friends with angie. You dont like pineapple because of what shes said about your friends??? Me thinks angie has something on you guys that scares you because you never discuss angie on your live 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Wow Miss Red! A bit contradictory dont you think? Angie has said a lotworse things about you & your friends yet Miss J is now friends with angie. You dont like pineapple because of what shes said about your friends??? Me thinks angie has something on you guys that scares you because you never discuss angie on your live 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes I don’t think they would entertain her if she never had something on them . I think they are one big group that pretend to hate each other to make a lot of money out of people. Other than a few people to make it look good

Status
Not open for further replies.