Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
London
As much as I don’t like all of these people i think it’s affecting Sheryl this much because of what happened to her as a child from her parent and then being put in the position of the parent in the situation. I really don’t like angie right now i feel terrible on this woman it’s clearly triggering something in her
Sheryl is a grown arsed woman,she should avoid wine,boxes and going live.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_0929.jpeg
Why does that ginger corpse looking t blow her face up like that when she dances?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She did actually come out with this a while ago and Angie said it definitely isn’t you miss Pineappke when they wax friends then they fell out and all of sudden she is guilty. This is why I hate Angie even more!! Either guilty because it’s wrong or not
If Angie heard anything about anyone that shes friendly with in the boxes you better believe she holds that information close to her until she falls out with them.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Oh Sheryl put the fing bottle down and do off out the box.
Nobody has been mocking your trauma and nobody would.
Yous were all fing laughing about the fing dildo along with us, but now want to trauma dump on us cos your pissed.
do off to bed and sleep off the alcohol, no doubt you will be in Angies box talking about it again tomorrow, but will soon be laughing again when your cash cow Zia drops you some gifts (maybe buy a different colour dildo, if the one you’ve got triggers you)

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
What's happened. I've missed everything since 2pm. I see Sheryl is upset and Angie did a runner from the box and lyns seems to be making sense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.