Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
Iv been cheated on several times miss J and Iv never wished my partner murdered someone instead of me being upset for a while.
My partner of 17 years cheated on me with my best friend for 18 months, slept with her after my brother and is now having a baby with her, I’d sooner kill him than he kill someone else can’t lie.. how he’s still walking around is beyond me

But him commit a murder? Nahhhh

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My partner of 17 years cheated on me with my best friend for 18 months, slept with her after my brother and is now having a baby with her, I’d sooner kill him than he kill someone else can’t lie.. how he’s still walking around is beyond me

But him commit a murder? Nahhhh
Same never once have I thought I wish you'd physically hurt someone rather than broke my heart. That's absolutely deranged. I'm sorry you went through that ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So she's even rang up J pretending to be terrified that Alex is threatening her? One day something bad will happen to her and nobody will believe her. The visits from police and ambulance have declined because even they aren't safe to help her anymore with her lies.
No I think j did the texts unless I’m mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.