Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
bet Angie is going fecking ballistic not being able to go live . i can see it now telling the cat im calling the police im going to get them all awested because i cant go live .its harassment and bullying i know because the police said i should be a police officer and i know everything hahahahaha bet you didnt know Angie you were going to get banned on multiple accounts you wino go cry in your bottle of wine
communityIcon_6tgra542p81c1.png
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

hello

Mar 9, 2024
bet Angie is going fecking ballistic not being able to go live . i can see it now telling the cat im calling the police im going to get them all awested because i cant go live .its harassment and bullying i know because the police said i should be a police officer and i know everything hahahahaha bet you didnt know Angie you were going to get banned on multiple accounts you wino go cry in your bottle of wine
communityIcon_6tgra542p81c1.png
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I heard she's on clapper.i have no1 to watch now ffs

hello

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 you all attacking each other now. She's on clapper having a rant about tjjjjj its funny as do.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
it’s always the ones that say there not affected but really are 😂 I’m here now so what u going to do about that
that mayb applies to u when ur affected sorry disappoint am sat laughing at u tbh .. But here is what ill do if u want stay here ill b adding u to my ignore list as most probably will as i have already said we dont like Angies hoop lickers in here bye Felecia ;) :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.