Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
that mayb applies to u when ur affected sorry disappoint am sat laughing at u tbh .. But here is what ill do if u want stay here ill b adding u to my ignore list as most probably will as i have already said we dont like Angies hoop lickers in here bye Felecia ;) :ROFLMAO: :cool:
Ur trying way to hard and if u think I’m going to read ur long pathetic paragraph think again lmao

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Why you do affected. I love watching her and all you've done is attack each other on here because you have no1 to watch 🤣🤣
you probably should scroll back dear i have not argued with no one so hello maybe you should say goodbye :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

hello

Mar 9, 2024
bet Angie is going fecking ballistic not being able to go live . i can see it now telling the cat im calling the police im going to get them all awested because i cant go live .its harassment and bullying i know because the police said i should be a police officer and i know everything hahahahaha bet you didnt know Angie you were going to get banned on multiple accounts you wino go cry in your bottle of wine
communityIcon_6tgra542p81c1.png
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She's having a laugh on clapper. I hope she dont stay there I can't stand fing clapper..

Status
Not open for further replies.