Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
πŸ˜‚ I think I heard her say earlier that she saved a load of them to do it. Not 2000 but 2000mg. But yeah I get ya! Can’t get f all from my doctor.
Well that's more believable, but still unlikely even at the highest dose per tablet she would have to have swallowed about 134 tablets she would of been saving them up for months πŸ™ˆ. I had a literal panic attack in front of my doctor and he just gave me a sick note πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Unstable Mabel and her Canadian side kick are vile! Pat the gangster granny, and her trash talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she makes me laugh. Mabel was pushing and pushing Marina, now back tracking. Mummy Belton, trying to justify Mabel’s behaviour saying she was offering Marina a safe space to come clean. Now Mabel is a medical expert about whether someone would be placed in a coma πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ seriously these people are disgusting, absolutely disgusting 🀬🀬🀬🀬

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
Unstable Mabel and her Canadian side kick are vile! Pat the gangster granny, and her trash talk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she makes me laugh. Mabel was pushing and pushing Marina, now back tracking. Mummy Belton, trying to justify Mabel’s behaviour saying she was offering Marina a safe space to come clean. Now Mabel is a medical expert about whether someone would be placed in a coma πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ seriously these people are disgusting, absolutely disgusting 🀬🀬🀬🀬
Yes πŸ’―

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.