Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Why is Angie exposing unstable table? I feel like I’ve missed 20 chapters not being on yesterday 🙄
In a nutshell:
Mabel was live with her usual crowd. A woman called Marina was in her box. They were attacking her for supposedly lying about random health conditions. It was quite an uncomfortable watch. Regardless of if the woman has lied, I personally felt like it should have been done offline. Marina (who is clearly vulnerable and suffers with her mental health) said something about her mum coming round to take her dogs so she could SH. Mabel then twisted the narrative, called for a welfare check out of guilt and then spent the rest of the evening defending her actions. Angie caught wind of it all, told her cult to report Mabel and said she would do an exposure.

Sorry for the essay!

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
In a nutshell:
Mabel was live with her usual crowd. A woman called Marina was in her box. They were attacking her for supposedly lying about random health conditions. It was quite an uncomfortable watch. Regardless of if the woman has lied, I personally felt like it should have been done offline. Marina (who is clearly vulnerable and suffers with her mental health) said something about her mum coming round to take her dogs so she could SH. Mabel then twisted the narrative, called for a welfare check out of guilt and then spent the rest of the evening defending her actions. Angie caught wind of it all, told her cult to report Mabel and said she would do an exposure.

Sorry for the essay!
tbf Angie cant talk she has 8 on to 1 on a regular ,, hypocrite much angie :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Medusa

The hypocrisy I'm hearing right now is so fed up.
Mangie, you've target loads of people based on hearsay, you've also allowed people to attack 1 person in your box. (Because you're too fing busy cam-2ing other people's lives) You have zero control of your room. And you have all the wronguns in your box. And let's face it no one believes a word you say anymore. You're the worst person for mentioning plm, kids and pedos.. You're a rancid fing fruitloop!

Miss IDGAF!

Mar 7, 2024
U.k
The hypocrisy I'm hearing right now is so fed up.
Mangie, you've target loads of people based on hearsay, you've also allowed people to attack 1 person in your box. (Because you're too fing busy cam-2ing other people's lives) You have zero control of your room. And you have all the wronguns in your box. And let's face it no one believes a word you say anymore. You're the worst person for mentioning plm, kids and pedos.. You're a rancid fing fruitloop!
She had someone in her box earlier making SA & racist jokes 😳😳

Status
Not open for further replies.