Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

That’s fair enough, I respect what you’re saying but he definitely said two then changed it rapidly and tried to make a joke. Apparently he said it last night also. That’s a screen recording I’m waiting on
Originally age was never mentioned. As for what he said last night, I was off line for a few hours so I can't comment unless I see receipts. If he did say it then he's even a bigger walking,talking, fed up piece of s.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: looking good today Angie
1710070050848.png
She’s dehydrated bless her cos she hasn’t opened a bottle of red yet 😂

Medusa

I

pardon? I asked a question that’s all. I heard him mention it when he got in the box and it was apparently said last night. If I can get the screen recording I’ll know for defo
Ffs, read past comments. This wasn't directed at you. (If it was meant for you I'd have no problem tagging you in it) It was referring to a post where jeepers said everyone needs to start posting stuff with facts. Because we're gonna look no better than Ange and her minions.

Mar 4, 2024
SO StillUnstableMabel is deflecting from the bullying allegations Right back to playing WEEKS ago videos of Delu & CULT Saying stupid s.🤦‍♀️
What part do these guys not get, 2 wrongs DONT make a right 🤔 ffs man.. its gonna be a long arse day on tiktokey App 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.