Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Moon
So according too Angie if you a mom your selfish for bringing a kid In tooThe world because you just going die anyway nice Angie it's good you don't have no kids then ent it. Your be a s mom anyway especially spending half you day on tiktok
I’d blame her dad for not pulling out and wiping her on Sheila’s curtains.

Medusa

Why the do are people in here giving members of the cult the attention they crave?! Ignore the fers. You're all playing straight into their hands by replying, liking or tagging their posts.
They ain't welcome here so quit giving them your time, If you wanna talk to wronguns then you might aswell just go in Mangies chat.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Idc if she knows I’m here or not I’m here for myself bc it’s funny as do how upset and angry u all get. Bunch of uptight freaks. I bet ur all single mothers
Awww I applaud your efforts but as already demonstrated by your many s clap back, your just about her piss stain on angies carpet. Go and clap your hands to support the bunch of reprobates in angies box

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1437
Mar 9, 2024
Awww I applaud your efforts but as already demonstrated by your many s clap back, your just about her piss stain on angies carpet. Go and clap your hands to support the bunch of reprobates in angies box
I see u in angies live being nice but u hide here chatting the most lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.