Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
This just proves how much you are like your leader , she has a habit of having kids in her mouth 24/7 , why bring innocent kids in to any argument? Do you need your Hard Drive checking? You've lost your argument sweetie.
It’s called the truth take it how u want 🤣 you’ve all been sitting here talking about lynz kid but when u get it back u don’t like it. U need ss to investigate every single one of u if u can say this s online god knows what u say infront of ur kid!

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I bet most of u in here are mothers yet you’ve all sat in here on Mother’s Day spouting s about Angie and neglected ur kids 😭
oke am not going ignore this 1 .. I no longer have a mom she died cancer 10 yrs ago n i greatly miss her My oldest son i lost last july aged 38 n my youngest Son works fkd up hours 4 days on night shift 4 days off 4 nights on night shift etc etc n he happens b working today n paying taxes so stupid little ppl like u can make stupid little comments like this while u have basically sat all day doing same as u have accused others doing

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
It’s called the truth take it how u want 🤣 you’ve all been sitting here talking about lynz kid but when u get it back u don’t like it. U need ss to investigate every single one of u if u can say this s online god knows what u say infront of ur kid!
We don’t speak to our kids, we clearly lock them in the cupboard so we can sit here and watch Flangie. There’s no question about it. If Flangies awake, we’re awake, if Flangies asleep, we’re asleep. We live, breathe, eat, and dream about Flangie. We’re all obsessed. We’re all Flangie and Flangie is us 👁️👄👁️

Mar 4, 2024
Especially lynzs kid when she’s always on the app 24/7 so how’s she caring for her kid and mom like she says
Maybe lyndz isn't being truthful 🤫
I don’t need to ask them stop deflecting I’m saying it to you bunch of sad fs. You know what will be hilarious u watching ur own kid get bullied that’s karma I say 🤣
1 she's not a kid
2 she's getting reactions to her actions
3 your as bad wishing kids to get bullied

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
We don’t speak to our kids, we clearly lock them in the cupboard so we can sit here and watch Flangie. There’s no question about it. If Flangies awake, we’re awake, if Flangies asleep, we’re asleep. We live, breathe, eat, and dream about Flangie. We’re all obsessed. We’re all Flangie and Flangie is us 👁️👄👁️
On your own with that one no t claims that one

Reactions: EuEgEnE
Mar 9, 2024
oke am not going ignore this 1 .. I no longer have a mom she died cancer 10 yrs ago n i greatly miss her My oldest son i lost last july aged 38 n my youngest Son works fkd up hours 4 days on night shift 4 days off 4 nights on night shift etc etc n he happens b working today n paying taxes so stupid little ppl like u can make stupid little comments like this while u have basically sat all day doing same as u have accused others doing
I don’t care about ur sob story either lmfao that’s why ur sat here spouting hate bc ur angry with the world go to therapy 🤣

Reactions: EuEgEnE
Status
Not open for further replies.