Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Maybe you lost your battle with MT cause you insulted half your gifters about living in council houses?? Or maybe people finally think why send you money to get in this state u had 10k 2weeks ago STOP BEING GREEDY !!!
She’s on benefits herself even if she does own half the house her oap mum pays all the bills she’s a cheeky t going on about council houses when you live in a box room with no curtains, piss,wine and fag butt carpet and only leave when your getting you delivery of wine and fats off Uber

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Angie’s Having A Lovely Mother’s Day!
Angie’s been drinking all day today, she now looks like a zombie, swaying back and forth on live. I’m sure if you asked her where she is, she’d just… stare.
I do feel some empathy towards her, but then again, I know she doesn’t want the help.
It’s a tricky situation when it comes to alcoholism, if she’s happy displaying this behaviour in front of children, then we know where the problem lies.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Angie’s been drinking all day today, she now looks like a zombie, swaying back and forth on live. I’m sure if you asked her where she is, she’d just… stare.
I do feel some empathy towards her, but then again, I know she doesn’t want the help.
It’s a tricky situation when it comes to alcoholism, if she’s happy displaying this behaviour in front of children, then we know where the problem lies.

Which horror movie is this the DVD cover for again? I can’t quite remember.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024

its not just the drinking she will always be a selfish evil self absorbed ungrateful t sorry (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.