Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
She comes across as nice but I've followed her for a few years and she's There in the thick of it til the s hits the fan and she's suddenly busy and nowhere to be seen. She reappears and is fully up to speed on everything! Even people who live on the app aren't as up to speed as she is.
I dunno, there's Just something Off about her

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1710111598479.png

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
She did say on a live that she doesn't get involved in the drama more people should be like her she comes across as a really nice girl I like her
Millys, shall.i.tell you about her! She is or at least was, a massive part of the dhb gang. Always in his boxes, calling angie and others out, on phone calls with him, helping out behind the screens, big big player

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
Lululalalulu your just pissed off cos we have more fun in the cafe that you do, I will give you a week and you will have joined the cafe cult dancing on every fers grave.
She's already on here and outed her tiktok name too on tattle, someone called Dizzie, always in angies lives but only in comments, another one of dhbs mods, are we noticing a pattern?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
She's already on here and outed her tiktok name too on tattle, someone called Dizzie, always in angies lives but only in comments, another one of dhbs mods, are we noticing a pattern?
Yes that they are all fing drips who love rimming.
That DHB is one strange looking creature. He reminds me of the school caretaker that smells of onions and every f avoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.