Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
Ordering breakfast🙈 how does she end up with so much money man?! Myself and my boyfriend both work full time and I can’t remember the last time we had enough disposable income to order breakfast after we’d ordered dinner the night before😂 she’s an absolute joke (though not as much of a joke as the people who gift her)

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ordering breakfast🙈 how does she end up with so much money man?! Myself and my boyfriend both work full time and I can’t remember the last time we had enough disposable income to order breakfast after we’d ordered dinner the night before😂 she’s an absolute joke (though not as much of a joke as the people who gift her)
She's very `privileged` to some degree , lives in the same home as her Mum (I believe half is hers , or so she says) she doesn't pay any bills and lets mugs on tickytocky pay for everything else.

I'd take grafting , earning my own money , providing for me and my own than begging all day online for a Mcdonalds.

Hold your head high because you have dignity , something she will never have.

Deluded

Feb 28, 2024
London
She got over 10k when she did the rankings like 2 weeks ago, also gets benefits etc. pays no rent, bills or anything. Her only expenses are takeaways and wine🤢

Dopey Donut

Mar 6, 2024
One of Nora’s latest posts. 😂 Crawling up Angie’s arse and has this to say. 🤭

Attachments

• IMG_1339.png
    IMG_1339.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Haha
Reactions: MantisLady
Status
Not open for further replies.