Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Morning!! Thank you for your messages yesterday. I Apologise for my rage and outburt. Normally i dont let scumbags get to me but I completely lost my s. Some subjects should never be mentioned and the vile piece of s cant keep kids out her mouth. I'm here to hold the lying, narcissistic, racist, deluded scruff bag accountable for her actions although a Narc will never own the s they say or do. Yes Angie you are a sociopath and a Narc you live in a fantasy world, you blame alcohol for the things you say and do hoping people will forgive and forget, But we all know you're made this way and always will be. You have a very black soul and people are seeing you for what you are. (Apart from your minions who haven't got a brain cell between them)

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
Morning!! Thank you for your messages yesterday. I Apologise for my rage and outburt. Normally i dont let scumbags get to me but I completely lost my s. Some subjects should never be mentioned and the vile piece of s cant keep kids out her mouth. I'm here to hold the lying, narcissistic, racist, deluded scruff bag accountable for her actions although a Narc will never own the s they say or do. Yes Angie you are a sociopath and a Narc you live in a fantasy world, you blame alcohol for the things you say and do hoping people will forgive and forget, But we all know you're made this way and always will be. You have a very black soul and people are seeing you for what you are. (Apart from your minions who haven't got a brain cell between them)
I hope youโ€™re doing good today ๐Ÿฅบ sheโ€™s vile and doesnโ€™t realise the poisonous s she spouts is harmful

Medusa

I hope youโ€™re doing good today ๐Ÿฅบ sheโ€™s vile and doesnโ€™t realise the poisonous s she spouts is harmful
I'm more disappointed in myself because I don't normally let someone as low as her get to me. Mothers day is hard enough for some people, and she just made it even harder. But thank you I appreciate your message.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I feel your pain. Its more than infuriating. The day will come, do not fear... I just hope we get to witness it and revel in its glory x

Nov 10, 2023
I get you. The stuff she comes out with is vile. And for whatever reason she seems to always get away with it. Iโ€™ve seen loads of videos on TikTok showing her behaviour but for some reason none of the these fyp show/news people will show them or highlight it.

Medusa

I feel your pain. Its more than infuriating. The day will come, do not fear... I just hope we get to witness it and revel in its glory x
I'm so sorry for your pain. It's far from easy. I have a feeling people will constantly give her a hall pass out of pitty. I hope I'm wrong and karma gets round to her real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.