Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Genuine question here, do you think other creators are somewhat scared of Angie?
Of course they do. None of them have a backbone they're scared of losing clout. It's always been money over morals on the app. Most of them are shady fers and won't go for her out of fear of being exposed for the s they've done.

Medusa

Reds live is vile all condoning what eq said about babies being abused REPORT REPORT REPORT!
Red won't go against bigger creators especially this week because she's doing the weeklies. She's another biased beggy b who won't call anyone out apart from elpha who she's obsessed with.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Morning!! Thank you for your messages yesterday. I Apologise for my rage and outburt. Normally i dont let scumbags get to me but I completely lost my s. Some subjects should never be mentioned and the vile piece of s cant keep kids out her mouth. I'm here to hold the lying, narcissistic, racist, deluded scruff bag accountable for her actions although a Narc will never own the s they say or do. Yes Angie you are a sociopath and a Narc you live in a fantasy world, you blame alcohol for the things you say and do hoping people will forgive and forget, But we all know you're made this way and always will be. You have a very black soul and people are seeing you for what you are. (Apart from your minions who haven't got a brain cell between them)
Her days is coming it may be slow but its coming and please never apologise for your feelings

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Red won't go against bigger creators especially this week because she's doing the weeklies. She's another biased beggy b who won't call anyone out apart from elpha who she's obsessed with.
hahah beggy b. im gonna use that phrase lolll. agree re elphaba shes obsessed with that strange teenager. even my 17 year old niece isnt interested in elphaba drama

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ohhh here's cockin mouth with her condescending opinion NO1 asked for 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
shes out of control at this point. i bet shes letting all her housework and bust important expensive job go to s and shes covered in rags. @MrsDoubtfire this week may i request some Cock and Poo out of control art from you?

Medusa

hahah beggy b. im gonna use that phrase lolll. agree re elphaba shes obsessed with that strange teenager. even my 17 year old niece isnt interested in elphaba drama
You can guarantee every day elpha is mentioned. I don't like elpha but Red is a woman in her 40s and she's so obsessed with a 19/20 year old that it's borderline stalking. Yet there's far worse people on the app but she won't go against them because she'll lose followers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.