Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Oh Katherine Hepburn has sparked up a Live Or dim Tim whatever his name is.
Watch the bores gather now

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
It was Mabel’s lot that came in and started saying stuff about angies dead dad! I can’t stand angie but you don’t talk about the dead the way they did! As for the cult they can all get fed too! What now?
Nah mate, it was the cult pretending to be them and most of them.were from tattle too, honestly Mables lot loves this thread and wouldn't want it taken down or ruined

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
If anyone is having drama withdrawal Diadro is live with remi he seems to be drunk somewhere and it’s fing WEIRD. Like he’s talking about sex stuff about other women, it’s bizarre. Thought he was in court but seems he genuinely is on holiday,

Sorry for off topic

Medusa

If anyone is having drama withdrawal Diadro is live with remi he seems to be drunk somewhere and it’s fing WEIRD. Like he’s talking about sex stuff about other women, it’s bizarre. Thought he was in court but seems he genuinely is on holiday,

Sorry for off topic
I went in but soon left when they brought Brummy in the box and started blowing smoke up his hoop.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
1710216428605.png

Mar 11, 2024
London
I can’t cope! Unstable vigil 🙄
Even the death of a girl they didn't know hardly watched or interacted with, was turned into them all crying about their issues. Preacher Kelly with the condescending over the top sympathy voice gives me heebie-jeebies.

Go get some therapy, get outside and be less self centered and angry.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Even the death of a girl they didn't know hardly watched or interacted with, was turned into them all crying about their issues. Preacher Kelly with the condescending over the top sympathy voice gives me heebie-jeebies.

Go get some therapy, get outside and be less self centered and angry.
It really was painful to watch , that girl needs a b slap back into reality

Status
Not open for further replies.